You may be asked to provide personal information. This is necessary in order to complete the verification process, which is necessary to be able to make use of (some) services. The following information may be of interest to us: your account number, IP address and name. We will never ask your social id number. We deny uploaded documents that show your social id number.
JustCoins.co.uk uses this data not only to be able to provide the safest possible environment, but also because it is required by law. Your information will only be used for legitimate purposes for which they were collected. We act by the Data Protection Act and other legislation with similar interfaces. We keep your personal information as long as necessary for the use. We use your information to include the following:
- Registration on JustCoins.co.uk or similar services.
- Verification on JustCoins.co.uk
- Receiving FIAT currency from JustCoins.co.uk through our payment processor(s).
- Sending FIAT currency to JustCoins.co.uk through our payment processor(s).
- Optimize our security system with respect to our history.
- To inform you of any important changes.
- Keep you informed of products or services of the TalkNMore Group. which are similar to those that you have purchased, unless you have indicated that you do not appreciate.
- Fight fraud which has the highest priority.
- Fulfill obligations under laws and regulations.
JustCoins.co.uk has the responsibility to save your data as secure as possible, and to make it unaccessible to third parties. There are some exceptions:
- When it comes to law enforcement, JustCoins.co.uk will always share your information with government officials. This may involve fraud, money laundering or other laws of distressing situations.
- If the TalkNMore Group will be transferred to a new entity, whether or partly in its entirety where customer data is linked inextricably these will move into the new entity, unless agreed otherwise with or without a third party.
Also in technical sense data is being stored and maintained. This is not only mandatory, it also contributes to the safety of JustCoins.co.uk to make it as secure as possible. We store the following information:
Where we use this for?
- Your IP-address
- Your IBAN number, we encrypt it into a series of numbers to make it unrecognizable. In addition, we remove the last 4 characters from the number.
- Your name specified in the registration, we encode it into a series of numbers to make it unrecognizable for third parties.
- Your delivery address, for example, to deliver Bitcoins.
- Your e-mail address to keep you informed of your orders. For example if there is a delay or wrong delivery address.
- To check the validity of your orders.
- So you do not have to verify again.
- To prevent fraudulent transactions.
- To check return visits.